My style...... or more likely to be referred to as "no style is in some desperate need of attention." I tend to gravitate toward all things comfortable, plain, versatile, and cheap. My wardrobe consists of a lot of skirts and workout clothes, minimal jewelry and some jeans.
I would love to be one of those moms you run into on the weekend that look like a million put together bucks. If you are one of those moms (and yes I have several friends that are) I dislike you, a lot. Please please send me your secrets. Do you tie your kids down in the morning while you take two hours to get ready, or do you have personal shopper and seamstress so that everything fits perfectly ? Not to mention that perfectly colored hair and nails fresh from the salon. I think it could be these things but more than likely its that you have a love for shopping, and you spend some time at it. I have to say this is my biggest downfall. I have no patience when it comes to trying on numerous items, fighting for dressing rooms or trying to hurry to find the right size before your toddler has a meltdown..
I digress..... My point is I need some help and have recently signed up with Stitch Fix which has some super cute stuff that I can't afford. Has anyone tried the below ? If so, let me know what you think..
https://www.thredup.com (like new clothes from brands you love)
I have purchased from Twice which is also an online consignment store. I have been happy with my purchases from there.
ReplyDeleteGood to know? Nice quality and good fit?
ReplyDelete